Maintenance & Service
Regular maintenance ensures trouble-free operation - and helps protect your investment.
Quality service is an important way to ensure that your home generator is always ready for the next power outage. We cannot stress enough the importance of experienced, quality service for your generator. The heart of a generator system is its commercial-grade engine. And just like your automobile, the engine needs to be serviced periodically for proper and reliable operation. With over 900 home generator service customers, we know what to look for when servicing your generator.
Why our scheduled maintenance is important to you:
- Helps ensure your generator system is ready when you need it
- Reduces your overall maintenance cost
- Ensures that there are no big surprises
Two scheduled maintenance plans are available:
- Economy: A comprehensive one-time annual plan that addresses all manufacturer-recommended maintenance once during the year.
- Premiere: A comprehensive twice-a-year plan that addresses all manufacturer-recommended maintenance every six months.